Benefits of Listing Your Property with SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE
SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE employs a unique combination of marketing, networking and technology - built on a solid foundation of 25 years of experience - to ensure a positive home selling experience. There are many benefits to working with SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE to sell your property. Below are just a few advantages we have to offer:
• KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE. The real estate business can be complicated and frustrating. With 25 years of professional experience and thorough knowledge of the industry, you can relax without having to know all the ins and outs of the business to successfully sell your home. SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE has access to the most recent home sales stats in your neighborhood and will give you insider information on competing homes in your area.
• MAXIMUM EXPOSURE. SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE exponentially increases the exposure of your property through extensive advertising on the leading national, regional and local real estate websites as well as the utilization of social media and integration with the broker network.
• BENEFIT OF 3 MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICES. SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE is a member of the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service (NJMLS), Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS) & Hudson County Multiple Listing Service (HCMLS) – a network of over 50,000 licensed real estate professionals who cooperate with one another in an effort to assist with the sale or rental of available listings – further expanding your reach to potential buyers.
• SAVE VALUABLE TIME. Finding a buyer on your own can be stressful and very time consuming. SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE filters out the casual home-shoppers and ensures that only serious buyers are coming to look at your property. We prioritize the search for your buyer while relieving you of everything from:
- Regular advertising
- Interruptions from public inquiries throughout your day
- Pre-screening potential buyers
- Scheduling showings (including nights and weekends)
- Qualifying buyers
• PAPERWORK PREPARATION. A purchase agreement can be 10 pages or longer, and that does not include the disclosures. One tiny mistake could cost you thousands of dollars or even land you in court. SOKOLICH REAL ESTATE works closely with our seller's real estate attorneys to ensure all of the necessary paperwork and documentation is absolutely accurate.